So you want to freelance?

Okay, so you guys want to do jobs while staying at the comfort of your very own home. Well then, you can try out this Odesk. This is a freelancing site that caters to many fields. If you are a programmer, a writer, an encoder or a SEO optimizer then you can definitely earn well in this website. It is not a scam site as you will need to spend time in making your portfolio and an impressive resume/profile. There are also Odesk made test that will assess your proficiency in different aspects so that your employers would know if you are just pretending to be good even before employment.

The great thing about Odesk is that it is very secure. If you are an employer, you can monitor your freelancer well as Odesk has a program that checks the screen of your freelancer so that you can see what he/she is doing.

As a freelancer, your payment and employment preferences are very secure because there is an interview and a job offer before taking up assignments. You can talk to your employer via Odesk's messenger and program and you are sure to get your payments as Odesk holds the empolyer's money for you even before you start working. You also have an option on how you would like to recieve payments.

So if you want to earn, go to their website. Any other questions can be answered in their forum or you can ask me here. Post a comment or post something on my shoutbox!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg Technorati del.icio.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to freelance from home but found it quite lonely - something I didn't think about before I started out. In the end I went back to a 9 to 5 office job just so that I could be around people again. It suites some people though, but something to ponder.

Albert Reyes said...

Yep. I don't freelance anymore either. I just wanted to post some info cause some of my friends are having problems with money.

Anonymous said...

just give life to what you do and enjoy everything..

R V said...

Thanks for your suggestion,since I give SEO tips I might try the site.

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai said...

Well thks for this info. I am on vocations earning while at home would be fun.
Regards,
MohD___

Albert Reyes said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've done some freelance writing in the past and have used odesk. It was a great way to get work. I love their tests, too; if you're experiences it's a nice way to show off your skills.