First Day on Phoenix One

Well, what can I say about my first day on Phoenix one. I was really impressed on how they handled the orientation. They seem to be very successful in training professionals and very adept in career shifters. The course content looks very promising. People were very friendly, even my classmates were very friendly! I just hope they follow through with this. On our first day at Phoenix One, there was already a recruiter headhunting for professionals. Dayum! I wish he'd accept entry level peepz like me. He needs a lot of professionals as he was an executive recruiter. Non-IT and IT positions were available. He was headhunting for the partenr companies of Phoenix One, the most notable of them was IBM and Accenture. For those who want to contact him, you can email him at Alvin,pineda@phoenix-one.com or career.phoenixone@gmail.com.

I loved the free Adobe Photoshop training.I made my very own wallpaper! Sadly, I never got to Copy it but oh well, now I can play with some pictures of my friends *smirk*

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg Technorati del.icio.us

2 comments:

R V said...

Good luck. I hope you do well in your orientation program.

Unknown said...

turuan mo ko magphotoshop a! ;)