If you haven't watched the latest episode yet, slow down and think before reading further. This post contains spoilers.

This episode was very entertaining and there were so many scenes that made the plot more intriguing. We can see that as the disease of thirteen worsens, her relationship with Foreman becomes complicated. Will they stick together? Personally, I find thirteen to be too pretty for Foreman. Foreman is too much associated with House that's why it's a little hard to see him in a relationship. But this episode proved that there was more to him than just brains, he has shown that he is able to love and do stupid things for thirteen.




Dr. Cuddy on the other hand, is trying to balance her work and her baby. She is also trying to find ways to keep house in check. At the end of the episode, it turns out well for both Cuddy and House.

Meanwhile, Taub is having issues with his wife, as he wants to have a baby while his wife doesn't want kids. He learns something valuable from the patient, and this was my favorite scene in this episode, the conversation goes something like this:



Taub: I just want it so that someday, when I'm on my Deathbed, I look back and tell myself that I've done something worth in this world before I die.

Diana (patient): That's only one day of your life. Is it worth it to sacrifice happiness your whole life just for that 1 day on your Deathbed?


This is a common mistake made by people today, we tend to forget our happiness and become suckered on accomplishing something. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Don't waste your whole life trying to reach your goals to the point that you are become miserable in the end. Enjoy life! Live, Laugh and Learn.

You can watch/stream the latest episode here

Stumble Upon Toolbar Digg Technorati del.icio.us

4 comments:

Sutapa said...

Great post.
Very well presented blog.
Keep up the good job.
Happy blogging

Unknown said...

The show is super funny, took me awhile to get into it, but I really enjoy it now.

Nice blog, keep it up.

Gelay said...

I've read reviews about House from Yahoo to Television without pity. They all say the same thing. It's not as good as the previous seasons daw. Oh. Anyway, I've still got to catch up and decide for myself. :)

Albert Reyes said...

thanks guys.

Gelay, it's not as good as the last seasons but it's still worth watching!